Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fresh, Unique Solutions for Bookshelves.

My fiance and I are moving in together in August; I am so excited to finally get to design/decorate my own place; every room, every detail.  One feature that I have always wanted in my living room is wall to wall, floor to ceiling bookshelves.  Here are some really unique bookshelves with some really great storage solutions. Hope you enjoy!!
via Cup of Jo
      I love the drapery that covers the shelving.  It adds another layer and texture to this space. The drapery focuses on the height of the space. via Feng Shui Crazy 
via My Bit of Earth
via Seattle Tall Poppy
via Woodworkers Wood Shop
via Seattle Tall Poppy
This is such a great option for any room.  It looks beautiful and interesting...much more interesting than a side table or console.  This is a unique substitute to your typical bookshelves..   via rol.vn
This may be my favorite..not because of the shelving but because I am obsessed with the Ghost Chairs.  I would love to have a set of Ghost Chairs for our dining room.  They just add such a fresh element to the space. via Material Girls
The mirror in the center  is a fantastic way to break up the height and clutter of the bookshelves.  It also serves as a focal point for the space.  via Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts!